The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the announcement for the UPSC ESE Recruitment 2022 for the Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, and Telecommunication Engineering categories. Applicants can read the notification and submit an online application if they are interested in the contents of the position and meet all eligibility requirements.
UPSC ESE Recruitment 2022: Key Points
|Conducting Body||Union Public Service Commission|
|First Day Apply for DAF||05-08-2022|
|Last Day Apply for DAF||17-08-2022|
UPSC ESE Recruitment 2022: Important Details
The results of the 26th June 2022 UPSC ESE Mains Exam were made public by the UPSC on August 3, 2022. The dates for the UPSC ESE interviews in 2022 will shortly be posted on the agency’s official website. Nevertheless, on September 22, 2021, the UPSC announced on its official website the UPSC ESE 2022 Recruitment for 247 Assistant Executive Engineer Positions. Candidates who are interested in learning more about the UPSC ESE Vacancy Details 2022 must keep reading this article.
Applicants must meet the minimal educational requirements for the exam in order to meet all the eligibility requirements. A degree in engineering from an accredited university is the prerequisite education for taking the UPSC IES exam in 2022.
- Applicants must hold an engineering degree from a school that has been recognized by the Central Government, a State Government, or the University Grants Commission.
- Applicants must have successfully completed Sections A and B of the Institution Examination administered by the Institution of Engineers (India).
- Applicants must hold an engineering degree or diploma from an institution outside of India that has been approved by the Indian government.
- Applicants who passed the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers’ Graduate Membership test (India).
- Candidates must successfully complete either Section A and B of the Associate Membership Examination or Candidate Parts II and III of the Aeronautical Society of India’s examination.
- The Graduate Membership Exam of the Institution of Electronics and Radio Engineers, London, administered after November 1959, must have been passed by candidates.
In order to be chosen, an applicant must pass three phases of the UPSC IES selection process. There are three stages prelims, mains, and an interview. A candidate must pass both the Prelims and Mains written tests in order to advance to the next step of evaluation. Applicants who pass both the preliminaries and the main examinations for the UPSC IES will be invited to take a personality test.
The application fee for Female/ SC/ ST/ PWD is nil but for others, it is Rs. 200
The applicant should be at the minimum age of 21 and the maximum age of 30. Applicants must have been born between January 1st, 2001, and January 2nd, 1992. Age restrictions are in place as per the rules. The maximum age limit for the OBC applicants is 33 years Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe is 35 years and Physically Handicapped Candidates is 40 years. For more information go through the notification
There has been a significant change in the previous compensation system. For example, an officer who previously received an in-hand salary of INR 42,000 now receives INR 55,135.
UPSC ESE Recruitment 2022: Official Website
For more information regarding the UPSC ESE Recruitment 2022 please visit the official website
Steps to Apply for UPSC ESE Recruitment 2022 Mains (DAF) Online Form
Step 1:Click the link “Detailed Application Form Engineering Services Examination, 2022” on the website www.upsc.gov.in after logging in.
Step 2: Applicants who have been declared qualified for the Engineering Services Examination, 2022 Mains/Stage-II Exam must first register at the website www.upsc.gov.in before completing the Online Detailed Application Form (DAF).
Step 3: Please register by selecting the appropriate link under the “login” button and creating your registration account.
Step 4: Enter important details. Enter your email address once, then type it in again to confirm it.
Step 5: Type the randomly generated number that appears on the screen, then press the “Submit” button.
UPSC ESE Recruitment 2022: Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|DAF Notification||Click Here|