The A notice for the recruitment of Group B and C Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam 2021 Vacancies has been released by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). If applicants are interested in the position’s responsibilities and satisfy all qualifying conditions, they can review the notification and submit an online application.
SSC CGL Admit Card 2022: Key Points
|Name of Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Date||08-08-2022 and 10-08-2022|
|Type of Exam||CBT|
SSC CGL Admit Card 2022: Important Details
The number of openings will be decided in due course. A revised list of open positions will be posted on the Commission’s website.
- For Assistant Audit Officer: For the role, graduation from an accredited university in any discipline is necessary.
- For Junior Statistical Officer (JSO): you must have a percentage of 60 or above in mathematics, or have a graduation degree from a university accredited in any discipline and have statistics as one of the courses required for that degree.
- For Compiler Posts: Bachelor’s from a university that is reputable with math, statistics, or economics as mandatory or optional subjects
- For All Other Posts: Bachelor’s degree from a university in any field approved university or an equivalent
Physical requirements for inspectors in the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), the National Investigation Agency (NIA), and the Central Excise Service (National Investigation Agency).
The SSC CGL 2022 Exam will be divided into four sections computer-based Tier-I examination, computer-based Tier-II examination, pen, and paper mode, Tier-III (Descriptive paper), computer proficiency test, and data entry skills test (as appropriate) Tier-IV examination, followed by document verification.
Applicants will be selected category-wise, for the Tier-II and Tier-III Examinations depending on the marks received in Tier-I. Different cut-offs will be there for Paper IV of Tier II (the roles of Assistant Audit Officer and Assistant Accounts Officer), Paper-III of Tier-II (the position of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO)), and Paper-I + Paper-II of Tier-II (i.e. for all other posts). All applicants who passed the Tier I examination will then take the Tier II and Tier III exams. All applicants will need to show up for Papers I and II in Tier II. The only applicants who must take Paper-III and Paper-IV are those who have been selected for the roles of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) and Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer.
Rs. 100 is the mandatory application fee. Application fees are not required for female, SC, ST, physically handicapped, or ex-serviceman applicants.
- Applicants for positions with an 18–27 age range must have been born between January 1, 2003, and December 31, 2002.
- Applicants for positions with a 20–27 year age range must have been born between January 1, 2001, and December 31, 2000.
- Applicants for positions with a 20–30 year age restriction must have been born between January 1st, 2001 and February 1st, 1991.
- Applicants for positions with a 30-year age limit must have been born between January 1, 2003, and February 1, 1991.
- Applicants for positions with age requirements up to 32 years old must have been born no earlier than January 2, 1989, and January 1, 2003
The SSC CGL offers fantastic opportunities for those seeking Group B and Group C positions in the public sector. To entice people to apply for SSC CGL positions, the SSC provides alluring pay and benefits. The pay varies per post, and for full information on SSC-CGL Salary visit the official website.
SSC CGL Admit Card 2022: Official Website
For more relevant information visit the official website
Step to Download SSC CGL Admit Card 2022
Step 1:You may either visit the SSC’s official website or use the table above to download the SSC CGL Admit Card 2022 for the Tier-2 Exam straight.
Step 2: Click the “Admit Card” link at the top of the SSC website. You will be directed to the region’s webpage when you choose the one you have registered for.
Step 3: Download the Call Letter
Step 4: As soon as you enrolled for the SSC CGL Exam, you were assigned a Roll No./Registration ID, Date of Birth, and Password. S
Step 5:Your screen will display your SSC CGL Tier 2 Admit Card 2022.
Step 6: Download the SSC CGL Hall Ticket and print it out.
SSC CGL Admit Card 2022: Important Links
|Admit Card||Click Here|