We are pleased to let you know that there are open positions at several post offices all around India. For Post Office such as Staff Car Drivers, Gramin Dak Sevaks, Skilled Artisans, and GDS Executive Posts, the Indian government was in need of suitable applicants. For the aforementioned positions, the Post Office India has more than 3000 open seats.
Post Office Recruitment 2022: Key Points
|Authority official Name||Post Office at Various Locations|
|Official online Website||https://indiapostoffice.gov.in/|
|Name of posts||Staff Car Driver, Gramin Dak Sevaks, Skilled Artisans, and GDS Executive|
|Total no. of Vacancies||3000+|
|Start Date For Applying Online||Released|
|End Date For Online Application||Ongoing|
Post Office Recruitment 2022: Important Information
- Post Office West Bengal Recruitment- 121 Posts
- Delhi Post Office MMS Recruitment– 17 posts
- Kerala Post Office Sports Quota Recruitment– 95 Posts
- Post Office Telangana Circle Sports Person Recruitment– 55 Posts
- Post Office Maharashtra GDS Cycle-III Recruitment– 2428 Posts
- Postal Dept. MMS Chennai Recruitment– 25 Posts
- Post Office Bihar GDS Cycle-III Recruitment– 1940 Posts
- Candidates who want to work for the Indian Postal Service must have completed the 10th or 12th grade or have earned a graduate degree from an institution acknowledged by the Board, Institute, University, School, or College.
For the Post Office Jobs for Driver, Gramin Dak Sevaks, and other positions, applicants must be at least 18 years old.
For each position, Post India would employ the candidates on a competitive salary range. When you retire, they give you your grade pay and additional benefits.
A merit-based list is a part of the selection procedure for Indian Post Office Recruitment. Based on the applicants’ 10th-grade test scores, the Post Office organization will determine their worth and assign them to Post Office Centers appropriately.
Official Web Address:
For additional updates, visit the website at @https://indiapostoffice.gov.in/
Steps To Take When Applying Online For Post Office Recruitment 2022
- The Post Office offers a dedicated webpage where applicants may complete online applications for a variety of positions.
- You will see tabs for each Post Office Circle in India when you log onto the Indian Post website.
- By going to the chosen Post Office Circle tab, you can check the Post Office notice.
- For the most recent job posting updates, you may also visit the India Post Office website’s current notification area.
- After selecting the chosen Post Office Circle option, you will be sent to a different web page where you must complete the application form’s numerous phases.
- For instance, if you choose the Delhi Postal Circle, you would next choose the division and examine the open positions there.
FAQs related to the hiring process
|Q. How you can reach the official website of the Post Office?|
|A. The link to the website is https://indiapostoffice.gov.in/|
|Q. What is the date for applying online?|