The Fire Safety and Security divisions of the Punjab National Bank (PNB) are each providing Officers and Manager positions to qualified applicants. Those who are interested may apply by fast post within the allotted period for the aforementioned openings.
PNB Recruitment 2022: Key Points
|Authority official Name||Punjab National Bank (PNB)|
|Official online Website||pnbindia.in|
|Name of posts||Officer (Fire-safety), Manager (Security)|
|Total no. of Vacancies||103|
|Start Date For Applying Online||Started|
|End Date For Online Application||30th August 2022|
PNB Recruitment 2022: Important Information
- Fire Safety Officer: B.E. (Fire) Fire Safety Officer has at least one year of experience from the National Fire Service College (NFSC) in Nagpur. OR a four-year degree in fire technology, fire engineering, safety, or a related field from an AICTE- or UGC-approved institution or university with at least one year of experience. OR a Bachelor’s degree from a school approved by the AICTE/UGC, with completion of the divisional officer program at the National Fire Service College in Nagpur and at least one year of related work experience. OR AICTE/UGC-recognized Bachelor’s degree from a university and a Graduate from the Institute of Fire Engineers of India or the Institute of Fire Engineering of the UK with at least 3 years of experience. OR a Bachelor’s degree from a school accepted by the AICTE or UGC, together with a minimum of 60% on the overall Sub-officer/Station Officer course at the National Fire Service College in Nagpur, and three years of experience.
- Manager – Graduate of any AICTE/UGC-recognized university. an officer with at least five years of commissioned service in the Army, Navy, or Air Force; OR a police officer with at least five years of commissioned service who is not underneath the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Police, Assistant Commandant, or an equivalent rank in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF).
The aspirants must be from 21 to 35 years
- Candidates in the SC/ST/PWBD categories will pay Rs. 59 [Rs. 50 per candidate (just intimation fees) + GST at 18% Rs. 9/-]
- All other applicants: Rs. 1003/- [Rs. 850 per applicant plus GST at 18%, which comes to Rs. 153]
- Manager – The aspirants must get 48170-1740/1-49910- 1990/10-69810
- Officer – The aspirants must get 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2- 49910-1990/7-63840
- The Bank will choose the form of selection, such as application shortlisting accompanied by an interview or a written or online test followed by an interview, based on the volume of applications received.
Official Web Address:
For additional updates, visit the PNB website at @pnbindia.in.
Steps To Take When Applying Online For PNB Recruitment 2022
- Investigating the real website of the organization is the first step.
- The desired posts’ notifications are quickly found and downloaded.
- The nuances of the chores are then further studied to learn more.
- The job seekers should then complete configuring the program.
- The application form must be deposited as the final step.
Critical Links to Observe for PNB Recruitment 2022:
|Official PNB Website Link||Click Here|
|Official PNB Notification Pdf||PNB Notification Download|
|PNB Manager Application Form Hindi Link||PNB Manager Application Form Hindi|
|PNB Manager Application Form English Link||PNB Manager Application Form English|
|PNB Officer Application Form Hindi Link|
|PNB Officer Application Form English Link||PNB Officer Application Form English|
FAQs related to the hiring process
|Q. What is the exam date for PNB?|
|A. Not released yet|
|Q. What is the last date for registration?|
|A. 30th August 2022|