There is Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022 for 766 suitable applicants to fill various positions, according to the Ministry of Home Affairs. According to the IB, the open positions for recruiting in 2022 are ACIO, JIO, and Others. The IB organization has set a 60-day deadline for submitting the offline application for ACIO and other positions. Before submitting an application, potential candidates must thoroughly review the IB organization’s eligibility conditions.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022: Key Points
|Name of Conducting Body||Intelligence Bureau|
|First Day of Filling in Application Form||22-06-2022|
|Last Day of Filling in Application Form||19-08-2022|
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022:Important Details
There are a total number of 766 vacancies. There are 7 positions for JIO-II/Tech positions, 5 positions for Caretaker, 9 positions for Halwai-cum-Cook,20 positions for SA/MT,35 positions forJIO-II/MT, 20 positions for JIO-I/MT, 100 positions for SA/ Executive, 100 positions for JIO-II/ Executive, 50 positions for JIO-I/ Executive,350 positions for ACIO-II/ Executive, and 70 positions for ACIO-I/ Executive.
To be able to qualify for the IB ACIO/JIO 2022 Exam, the applicant must hold a Bachelor’s or Graduate Degree from a recognized University. Applicants for Halwai Cum Cook must have either an 8th or 10th pass. A 10th-grade pass is required for Security Assistant. Refer to the complete IB Recruitment notice pdf for more information regarding educational requirements and eligibility and different years of experience.
- For Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-I/ Executive (Group-B) applicant must have 2 years of experience in the security/intelligence area.
- For Junior Intelligence Officer-I/Executive applicant must have 5 years of grade-related experience provided after hiring
- For Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-II/Executive applicant must have at least 2 years of experience in the security/intelligence area.
- For Junior Intelligence Officer-II/Executive applicant must have 5 years of grade-related experience provided after hiring
- For Junior Intelligence Officer GradeII (Motor Transport) applicant must have at least five years of continuous service after employment in the grade.
- For Junior Intelligence Officer GradeI (Motor Transport) applicant must have at least five years of continuous service after employment in the grade.
- For Halwai Cum Cook applicant must have ideally 2 years in a governmental agency or organization, as well as above given qualifications
- For Security Assistant (Motor Transport) applicant must have Security Assistant (Motor Transport)
The candidates will be chosen for interviews and basic screening for various positions at IB.
The recruitment notification for the IB does not include information on the registration fees.
The age bracket for the post of JIT-II/Tech is 65 years and all other posts are 56 years. For more details regarding the relaxation if any go through the official notification.
The applicant will receive a generous compensation package that includes special security allowances worth 20% of the base salary, children’s allowances worth Rs. 27000 PA, a uniform allowance of Rs. 10000 PA, and other benefits.
For more details on the pay scale of the position go through the official notification.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022:Official Website
For more specifications regarding the Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022 visit the Official website
Steps for Applying to Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022
Step 1:Print out the Intelligence Bureau application form on white paper after downloading it.
Step 2:Fill out the IB application form with all the necessary details.
Step 3:Send it along with the necessary documents, certifications, and photos to the address listed below.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022:Important Links
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|