Citizencredit Co-operative Bank Ltd has published a notification for the CCBL Bank PO and Probationary Associate recruitment 2022. If applicants are interested in the eligibility position and satisfy all qualifying conditions, they can read the notice and submit an online application.
CCBL Bank PO and Probationary Associate Recruitment 2022: Key Points
|Organization Name||Citizencredit Co-operative Bank Ltd.|
|Post Name||Probationary Officers and Probationary Associates|
|First Day to Apply Online||19-07-2022|
|Last Day to Apply Online||02-08-2022 by 05:00 PM|
|Date for Written Exam||Possibly in August 2022.|
CCBL Bank PO and Probationary Associate Recruitment 2022:Important Details
- Probationary Officer
- Probationary Associate
- Probationary Officer: Graduates from recognized universities or institutions who have earned professional qualifications such as CA, CS, ICWA, CFA, MBA, LLM, MTech, etc. with at least 65 percent of the required marks will be given preference. Candidates with JAIIB/CAIIB qualifications would be favored over those with experience. Up to 30 years of age, suitable candidates with experience are eligible.
- Probationary Associate: Graduate from a reputable university in any discipline Understanding how computers work is crucial. proficient in Marathi, Hindi, and English language reading, writing, and speaking
Only applicants who successfully compete in the online (written) test will be chosen for the in-person interview. On the basis of the combined results from the online (written) test and the personal interview, candidates will be finally chosen. Only English Language will be used in the written exam. Probationary Associates and Probationary Officers will take separate online (written) exams.
- Probationary Officer: The minimum and maximum ages are 20 and 30 respectively as of June 30, 2022.
- Probationary Associate: The minimum and maximum terms are 20 and 26 years, respectively, as of June 30, 2022.
According to the guidelines, candidates who are SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Servicemen are eligible for age relaxation.
- Probationary Officer: First six months: During 1st six months of training Rs. 30,000/- per month; the next six months: Rs. 35,000/- per month. After that, they will be placed on the Officer cadre scale with a CTC of Rs. 5,59,000 per year (approx). They will be confirmed and recruited into the Officer cadre with a CTC of about Rs. 6,55,000/- per year at the existing D.A. levels upon successful completion of training and depending on performance.
- Probationary Associate: During training, the salary is Rs. 20,000/- per month. They will be confirmed and accepted into the Associate cadre upon successful completion of training and subject to performance, with a CTC of about Rs. 4,38,000/- at the existing D.A. levels.
Go to the official website of Citizencredit Co-operative Bank Ltd. for more details at https://www.citizencreditbank.com .
Steps To Apply Online For CCBL Bank PO & Probationary Associate Recruitment 2022
Candidates should visit https://www.citizencreditbank.com and click “APPLY ONLINE,” which will open a new screen, on the Citizencredit Co-operative Bank Ltd. website. Fill in the adequate details required for registration and then submit the application.
CCBL Bank PO and Probationary Associate Recruitment 2022:Important Links
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
|Online Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|